Friday, March 11, 2011

Some Other Projects



Well, while I was so busy, I kept taking pictures and finally my desktop was covered. I'm glad to say that these are the last of the pics. But even so, they are wonderful projects just like all the others.

Shelli finished this poncho for a little one. The pastel colors are sweet and the flower as cute as the dickens! Bet the little one loves it.

The other Amanda made this cover for her kindle. Truly, when you want a little project, think of all the electronic gizmos we have now. A beautiful cover like this one would certainly be a delightful gift. The same Amanda is going large with the last item, a great afghan. The ripples are always striking and timeless. I love variegated yarns for decor because they can go with so many things.

No comments: