Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lost Hooks


If you noticed we didn't meet last week. Although we don't cancel often.

I do spend some time reading other blogs. Eventually the blogger mentions or screams about furniture that eats hooks. It is so nice to know it's not just me! Then they will go on to to mention wonderful husbands who upend and shake out the offending stuffed culprits. (ditto)
This is my nemesis: a loveseat recliner. You'd think that something that opened up would be easy to deal with; but no. Just twice as big to turn over. By the way, these voracious upholstered entities have been known to cough up needles, too. 

1 comment:

leslie said...

It's nice to hear that I am not the only one who owns a hook-eating sofa! My love-seat is also guilty! I bought a new set of clover hooks a few months ago and I am hanging on to them for dear life! By the way... I just found your blog and its fun to read!