Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Projects




Karen sent me the  photos from her camera phone. I really didn't get as much info about each project  that would satisfy the curiosity of those reading. 
I know Karen's knit gloves are a Noro yarn and they are turning out just great.
Becky's top was knitted on the bodice and the "skirt" is crocheted; but I didn't get the yarn or needle size(very tiny).
Lisa is holding up Theresa's panel for a sweater (also knitted).
I feel badly about how many projects I didn't get around to mentioning from Stacy (knitted sox), Lisa (I didn't even get to see what she was working on), and Lynn (a baby blanket). Yogi stopped by to get back into the swing of things after returning home from India. 
This is a really busy group. Hope I can learn to keep up with them. 

No comments: