Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Typical Saturday

A nice size group was in attendance Saturday.We were working on quite a few projects. Lynn gave me the Steeler Nation afghan to put a border on but Rebecca finished sewing up all the edges on
the other side first. Thanks R! Pat really wants to make a sweater and practiced the esc which she has never used and found she liked how the stitches looked. We also discussed my extensive stash (which is by no means the largest in the group)and how it could help out some other's projects. 
Lynn and I got together Sunday and it looks like we put together enough baby homespun to make a baby blanket. I think I'll bring some yarn in my trunk next week to see if it helps anyone.
I'm debating putting up an unedged pic so you can see how one of these afghans grows. Placing the pieces kept Lynn up nights. Maybe for the next afghan we can get a picture log growing and put them together into a story.
Diane  PS I had the camera. I just forgot to use it!

No comments: