Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Little About Me



Last year I was lucky enough to get an afghan design (called Mission Cable)  in Unexpected Afghans. The pattern needed a little clarification and I did put up info on Ravelry through the Three Rivers Crochet group.
Then a very talented person contacted me and I went looking for what must have been misleading her. I found where there was another problem and contacted her AND put that info on Ravelry, too. Then  she sent me photos and gave away the afghan as a holiday present. The photos show she used a different color yarn but I think she did a fantastic job. Can't tell you how thrilled I am that someone liked my design.
The sweater was a redo of a sweater that I made for the holiday sales in a different size. A little more $$ for Rwanda Knits.

No comments: